The care and safety of your pet is paramount to Paws At Your Door Mobile Grooming. We have training, knowledge of animal behavior, and equipment that allows us to groom your pet as safely as possible. However, becuase these are living, breathing, moving animals and we are using sharp instruments, there is the possibility of injury. Pets may also have unknown health conditions that may be aggravated by the grooming process.
Policy Agreement:Section 1
I do hereby entrust my pet(s) to Paws At Your Door Grooming, LLC. (noted as Paws hereafter) for the purpose of grooming my pet(s). I am aware that all due care will be taken with my pet(s) for the safety of pet and groomer. I am aware that neglect of my pet's coat can be a cause for problems after grooming such as clipper/brush irritation. If my pet is wiggly or doesn't remain still during the grooming procedure accidents can happen such as nicks from clippers or scissors.
I am aware that if my pet's coat is matted my options are:
1. If I want to save coat...but not pay for de-mat charges, I will brush out the coat and Paws will return at a later date to groom my pet, however I will incur a $60 fee, as fuel was expended to come to my location.....
2. I will let Paws brush out my pet if possible and humane to the pet, at a fee of $1 per minute, or a minimum charge of $20 in addition to my regular grooming fee.
3. My pet will receive a shave down, leaving what hair looks balanced with the rest of the coat/ stylists best judgement. If additional time is needed to remove matting, it will be charged accordingly.
If the groomer is unable to reach the client regarding these choices, we will do what is most humane for the pet, and client will be charged accordingly.
Flea/Tick Policy: Pets MUST be up to date on flea and tick preventative May to November. Fee to kill living fleas on pet is $10-30, according to pet size. If pet is infested, it will be refused and must have medication prior to being groomed.
Paws has the right to refuse service, in the event of a pet that can NOT be handled safely. This means either groomer or pet safety. The use of muzzles, e-collar, slings, straps, etc., are acceptable safety measures. Grooming services can be stopped mid-groom if necessary for the safety of my pet or groomer and I understand I will pay for the portion of the groom completed or a $40 fuel fee which ever is greater.
Ear infections are often a problem when it comes to grooming. Paws will not be held responsible for any type of ear infection/irritation. We pull ear hair and clean ears on all pets, but will elimate either procedure as indicated by the client. Sometimes an infection is discovered during or right after grooming as it was hidden deep in the canal underneath the ear hair. Ear infection can be a caused by allergies, food issues, genetic problems, ear shape, or lack of consistent care. We are happy to advise ways to combat ear issues and can change procedures if made aware of the problem.
First time customers must pay by credit card or cash only.
Photos/Pictures: Photos and pictures may be taken of my pet before, during or after grooming, for use on the web site, advertising and education
- Cancellations by phone, text, or email with less than 24 hours notice are subject to a $60 per pet fee, payable BEFORE your next rescheduled appointment.
- No shows at the door are subject to a $60 fee PER PET to cover gas and time incurred from driving to your location, payable BEFORE your next rescheduled appointment.
- On the second occurrence of last minute cancellation/no show, customers must prepay for the entire visit before we can come to your location to groom your pet.
As the owner or caregiver, I authorize Paws to perform scheduled grooming appointments while I am away from home or property.
My pet is vaccinated for rabies, and I agree that if my pet is found not to be vaccinated, and a bite occurs, my pet will be quarantined according to city laws. I will pay for all medical bills that may occur on the groomer(s)from bite wounds inflicted by my pet.
I the undersigned do understand and agree to the above terms for the grooming and maintenance of my pet(s) and in consideration of the grooming services of Paws agree to hold harmless from damage, loss or claims arising from any known or unknown pre-existing condition of my pet(s). The terms, special services or handling shall include but are not limited to veterinarian emergency services in the event I am not available.
I authorize Paws to act as my agent in the event any regular/emergency veterinarian services, is necessary and I agree to pay all costs. Any/all damages, loss or claim shall include but not limited to death, injury,or shock. Said pre-existing conditions shall not be limited to advanced age, extreme nervousness, neurosis, illness, previous injury, skin or coat conditions, or mental conditions.
I have read and understand my rights and obligations as written in this agreement for the services of pet grooming through Paws at Your Door Grooming, LLC.
Signature accepted via form below. We can not groom pets before we receive the email/ hard copy of signed form.
Pay your Bill :
Clients must pay by cash or credit.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover